Monday, April 9, 2007

Lesson day.


Hello everyone,
Well today Karissa and me went to piano, Karissa's 14 and really good at piano. Kaila and Esther's went to lessons also. Kaila is 15, shes almost 16 her birthdays is May fist. Kaila plays guitar and Esther plays violin. While i was writing this post my tooth fell out. My older brothers name is kolten he's 13 years old. My younger brothers name is Levi he's 5 but his birthdays in 2 days. And the Youngest is Katrina she's so cut shes 1. After we went to lessons we went to crown and covenant. This pic is me at are piano recital. Thank you for Reading my blog bye.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Ellie, thanks for posting! I enjoy reading what you write. Have a great day...and see you tonight!

Destiny said...

Good gob for posting keep it up.