Friday, September 14, 2007

This is a story I made up for school please read this and see what you think?

True Friendship
Once upon a time in a land far far away beyond where no one has discovered, there was a little town with beautiful fairies. Out of all the fairies was a very ugly fairy and her name was Freckleface. Everyone was so mean to her, oh this was so sad. One day a beautiful fairy came to Freckleface and said ''Hello, my name is Buttersunflowercupofjuicewithroses. Would you like to be my friend?''
Freckleface said back, ''Oh Buttersunflowercupofjuicewithroses,
I would love to have a friend.''
They hugged and laughed and became best friends.

This is true friendship.

5 comments:

John said...

Wow, are you good. And the girl's name; what a name! How did you come up with that? That was funny. Keep writing. You can create anything and do anything with a story as long as you have imagination. Let me know when you do another.

PS. You know, I'll bet that Freckleface wasn't as ugly as she thought. I'll bet she looked beautiful to her friend who saw so much love and goodness inside of her that how she looked on the outside didn't matter.

Anonymous said...

Cute story Ellie and like John said you see way beyond on whats inside a person and thats how it should be.

Grandma of Many said...

I agree with John and Vickie. I am so happy you are writing stories. You could even continue and expand that story with the comments that John made. I can't wait to see you today.

Love,

Grandma Dot

Jason said...

That sounds like how I met Kenny (although he doesn't have quite the freckles that he used to)

The Goldman Family said...

I hope you don't mean me when you said Freckle Face. That is a good story tho.

God bless

COLLIN